The Firm, was founded in the year 1954 by (Retd.) Capt. Kartar Singh after a meritorious service with Indian Army.
Capt. Kartar Singh pioneered marketing of new tyres & tubes manufactured by companies such as Dunlop, Ceat, & Goodyear along with retreading of tyres. He established the first tyre retreading plant for Earth Movers, Truck & Car Tyres. The firm earned excellent goodwill in a radius of 200 km and was known to the consumers as “CAPTAIN SAHAB KI DUKAN”.
In the year 1967 Capt. Kartar Singh's son Mr. Gursharn Singh was inducted into the firm after completion of his studies. The infusion of new blood gave a fresh impetus to the firm which began to perform better than before and scaled new heights and popularity in the business of tyres.
Soon after, in the year 1974, the third generation made an entry into the firm, Mr. Anant Bir Singh joined the firm to shoulder the responsibilities and to be a helping hand to the elders of the firm. The firm continued to make its journey towards progress and prosperity & made new milestones. Major contribution was made in the field of after sales service and widening of consumer network.
Soon after, in the year 1984, yet another youngster of the family, Amrit Bir Singh, made entry into the organization after completing his post graduation in economics and gaining work experience of two years in a multinational company in Marketing and he gave the firm a new direction with his hard work. In the year 1995 the mantle of responsibility was placed on the green shoulders of the two youngsters Mr. Anant & Mr. Amrit to handle the firm independently while Mr. Gursharn Singh took retirement.
To keep pace with changing times, induction of new technology became imperative. The need of new technology prompted them to put up a new showroom and construct a fully Automated drive in "Tyre Shoppe"- in an area 425 square yards. This concept paid off and brought new consumer fraternity in the field. The old shop established since 1954, caters essentially to Truck & Tractor Tyres, whereas the new showroom, situated at 63, Civil Lines, Near Bikanerwala , Choupla Road, Bareilly, caters to all kinds of two wheelers, Cars, LCV & other tyres.
The journey has not ented here, innovation and inventiveness remains as on going process.